5 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

Particle In A Box Final Beta Version

Ok, at this point I really don't know what I may add. So Here is the final beta release (at least I hope so) of Particle In A Box. From now on I'll only creat levels. Here is the list of improvements I did since the last release:

- Certain levels only accessable at certain ranks.
- Background and menu textures.
- Credits.
- Updated How To Play.

Delete any save games from options menu if you played Particle In A Box before. Just like before any kind of feedback will be appriciated.

Here is couple screenshots:





Download Windows verison.
Download Android verison.

Update: Please note that this is an old version of the game and I have made few major changes in the final version. It will be released soon for Android.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder